28 inch by 28 inch autographed numbered print on top quality high quality paper. Created by the artist on site of the original 1925 bridge.
In 1925, A.B. Palmer Co was awarded the bridge substructure (including towers) contract. In 1926, day labour erected the steel superstructure and the crossing was completed. The new bridge passed over the eastern abutment of the first bridge but the orientation is different. The length is 84 metres (277 ft), and the width is 4.9 metres (16 ft) to the inside curbs.

The bridge was an integral part of the reconstruction of the original wagon road destroyed earlier by the railway builders. The Fraser Canyon highway officially reopened in May 1927. During the non-winter season, this narrow, gravel road was often blocked by washouts, slides, or freak snowstorms. Paved but not widened in the mid-1930s, passing oncoming traffic often required backing up to the nearest pullout. Since the bridge could handle rigs no longer than 9.1 metres (30 ft), the opening of the Hope–Princeton highway in 1949 provided an alternative route.
In 1936, motorists were given the option of $5 season tolls, instead of $1 each way. In 1938, year-round tolling was introduced, instead of only April 15 to November 15. That year, the toll booth was relocated from Spuzzum to a point about 800 metres (0.5 mi) east of Yale.
In December 1945, tolls were removed. In 1949, a new type of steel grid deck was installed.
The bridge, a national historic site, was decommissioned in 1964.